Our Culture & Core Principles
At LendingTree, we work hard and we have fun doing it! We have a commitment to invest in our employees and to nurture an entrepreneurial, fun and dynamic work environment.
Healthy employees are happy employees!
Our fitness/wellness program focuses on providing employees with education, physical fitness programs and other wellness events to boost employee health and satisfaction. Take advantage of our on-site exercise classes and workout room, attend our Wellness Fairs, get a flu shot, or challenge your coworkers in a “Biggest Loser” contest. These are a few of the many Wellness offerings throughout the year. We know your mind has to move while you’re at work, why not get your body moving too?
Recognition and rewards
If you are a Rock Star, we’ll make sure you shine! At LendingTree, we strive to recognize team members who go above and beyond. Recognition can come in many forms, including the peer-nominated “Wow” awards, the “Getting Stuff Done” awards and regular Top Performer Recognition. Even if you’re not on the frontlines working directly with consumers, you can still have an impact on our customers and business. Who doesn’t like a pat on the back?
A little more about us
Our commitment to innovation relies on everyone being comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. Every employee is a hands-on contributor, and everyone wears several hats. Because we believe that every person is an equally important part of our success, no one hesitates to pose questions directly to Doug (our CEO!) or any of the leaders at LendingTree. We may even give you a microphone to be heard, although that’s typically just for the karaoke contests.
- We are a company that values ability just as much as experience.
- We create leading-edge products and services that you can be proud to help develop.
- You will see a casual setting infused with entrepreneurial spirit.
- You will find a terrific opportunity to learn from and grow with some of the brightest people in your field
- Become an “expert” on a subject for the company, let your ideas be heard and then help them be implemented. The best way to become a leader is to act as if you already are one!