Work in Chicago
Work in Chicago
Work and play in Chicagoland
Join our growing team in Chicago, where fun, food and opportunity are in abundance. Our office is conveniently located in Ogilvie Transportation Center, right in the center of the nation’s third largest city. There’s so much to see you won’t have time to get bored.Find Jobs in Chicago
Come work in Chicago!
Discover the things that make Chicago great.
- Appreciate the art & architecture From major tourist attractions like the Bean to historic buildings like the Chicago Avenue Pumping Station to ornate structures like the city’s Polish cathedrals, the city has its own unique look. If gazing at buildings bores you, visit any of the city’s art galleries, museums, parks or public squares, where you’re bound to run into a local artist’s sculpture or mural.
- Marvel at the skyline Sure, skylines in New York and L.A. are legendary but Chicago’s is nothing to balk at. Gleaming skyscrapers like the Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower), Aon Center and the Legacy at Millennium Park adorn Chicago’s skies with a sense of majesty and importance. Plus, did you know Chicago is the birthplace of the world’s first skyscraper? They know what they’re doing.
- Still enjoy the beach — yes, seriously Chicago is no coastal city but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some sand and sun. Lake Michigan is large enough to look like an ocean (sans saltwater), meaning you’ll have plenty of chances to soak in some rays on a nice day.
- Embrace different cultures Diversity is a way of life here. Many of the city’s neighborhoods display a rich array of cultures from all over the world, such as Chinatown, Greektown and the Polish Triangle, to name a few.
- Eat 'til you're stuffed, Chicago-style You’ve heard of Chicago’s infamous deep-dish pizza, right? What about Chicago-style hot dogs? Chicago is a culinary wonderland with its own unique flavor.
- Find your way on public transit Keep your car parked in your garage. Public transportation is always readily available in Chicago, where you can catch the bus, train or taxi to get you anywhere you need to go.
- Party at a festival or relax in a garden The Ravinia Festival at Highland Park is the oldest outdoor musical festival in America. The verdant Chicago Botanic Garden attracts visitors from all over the world. Want to plan an activity for the whole family? The Kohl Children’s Museum is nearby, as is the prestigious Northwestern University in Evanston.
- Learn with the best of 'em Speaking of education, the Chicago area is home to some of the finest higher education institutions in the country, including Northwestern, the University of Chicago, Wheaton College and the University of Illinois. You’ll grow smarter just by living here!