Work in New York
Work in New York City
Launch your career in New York City
Welcome to the Big Apple, where dreams are made, buildings are big, food is life and there’s never a shortage of things you can do for fun. Find your place in the city that never sleeps.Find Jobs in New York
What’s in New York City
Discover the things that make New York great.
- See the sights. All the sights. New York is filled to the brim with iconic landmarks and must-see sights. Take a ferry to the Statue of Liberty. Snap selfies atop the Empire State Building. Visit the 9/11 Memorial and Museum. Plan a date at Coney Island. Spot a celebrity in Times Square. Seriously, you won’t get bored.
- Become well-rounded You crave culture and diversity? New York’s got plenty of it. The city is filled with ethnic enclaves. Between Chinatown, Little Italy, Koreatown, Little Senegal in Harlem and Little Poland in Brooklyn, you’ll find endless opportunities for cultural exploration.
- Indulge in the arts From the legendary Metropolitan Museum of Art to the American Museum of Natural History and Metropolitan Opera House, the Big Apple is an artistic mecca with a little bit of something for everyone. You’ll never find a shortage of artistic expression here when places like Broadway or the Guggenheim are just a train, taxi or bus ride away.
- Form your community Because New York is a literal melting pot, it’s easy to find a community of people who can help you can feel at home. You’re bound to find like-minded folk who share your hobbies, interests and passions; you’ve just gotta get out there.
- Navigate easily There’s perhaps no city in the country more transit-friendly than New York. Got somewhere to go? Hop on the subway. Ride the bus. Hail a taxi. Rent a moped, scooter or bike. Get an Uber or Lyft. Or, just walk.
- Enjoy the nightlife So, what can you do when work’s over? A little bit of anything New York comes alive at night with its hundreds of clubs, bars, microbreweries, eateries, arcades and other venues that stay open all night long. Just play it safe.
- Take a weekend getaway Sometimes, you just need a break from city life. Good thing New York is just a few hours from beaches, mountains, lakes and all other types of beautiful terrain. Head upstate for a hike in the Adirondack Mountains. Cross the Hudson River to New Jersey, where you can take the whole family to Six Flags or catch a Giants or Jets game at the MetLife Stadium. Travel south to Rehoboth Beach in Delaware, or embrace the Amish countryside of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
- End up on a movie set New York is a common setting and filming location for movies and TV shows. You never know when you might end up as an extra in a film. Plus, you get first dibs at movie premieres and book tours, and the chance to join the live studio audience of any popular talk show.