Work in Seattle
Join us in Seattle
Find fun in the Emerald City
From its breathtaking views to its laid-back vibe, Seattle offers a little bit of something for everyone. Come be part of our growing team in the high-tech city that birthed Amazon, Starbucks and JanSport backpacks.Find Jobs in Seattle
Discover the things that make Seattle great.
- See the sights (So. Many. Sights.) You like iconic landmarks? Seattle’s got plenty of ‘em. The Space Needle. Pike Place Market. The Puget Sound. The Museum of Flight. The Seattle Great Wheel. Seriously, the list could go on. The bottom line: In this city, there’s plenty to see.
- Embrace Nirvana (or Pearl Jam or Soundgarden) Seattle’s music scene caught national attention in the 1990s with the advent of grunge and the debuts of punk rock bands like Pearl Jam, Nirvana and Alice in Chains. But, it’s been a city rich in musical greatness since the early 1900s. Legends like Jimi Hendrix and Kenny G got their starts in Seattle, which is home to iconic music venues like The Showbox and The Moore.
- Go outdoors as often as possible Seattle gets a bad rap for its gloomy, rainy weather. Truth is, it doesn’t rain all the time and there are plenty of sunny days. And with sunny days come opportunities to hike the city’s many trails, play in the parks, hit up a ski resort or luxuriate at a winery on the weekend. Visit the area’s three national parks, or just gaze at the beauty of Mount Rainier on a clear day.
- Pups everywhere Got a dog or want one? Then, Seattle’s the place for you. The city is overwhelmingly dog-friendly. Dogs at work. Dogs in parks. Dogs in bars. You and your pooch partner will have no shortage of places to go together. Check out the Dogwood Play Park, which is both an off-leash dog park and a bar. It even has a coin-operated tennis ball machine!
- Get a good education They take education seriously in Seattle. Twenty-eight of the city’s high schools have landed on U.S. News & World Report’s Best High Schools ranking, while two of the city’s 16 colleges and universities were included in the publication’s list of best colleges in the U.S.
- Show your team spirit Looking for a team to support? Seattle is home to several professional sports teams: the NFL’s Seattle Seahawks, MLB’s Seattle Mariners, the WNBA’s Seattle Storm and more. Enjoy the games in state-of-the-art stadiums and the cool amenities that have sprung up around them.
- Explore the Evergreen State If you want to escape the city for a bit, you have tons of traveling options. Tacoma and Bellevue are both within 30 minutes of Seattle. Drive an hour to the state capital Olympia, or travel a little farther to visit Spokane. Washington is renowned for its evergreen forests, so why not take a scenic drive to take in all Mother Nature has to offer?
- Spot a whale. Really. Not only do Amazon, Starbucks and Microsoft call Seattle home, but wild orcas do, too. Endangered killer whales occasionally show themselves in the Puget Sound. If you want to get even closer, drive three hours north, jump on the ferry to Friday Harbor on San Juan Island and sign up for a whale watching tour!