Compare it to the Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
If you don’t want to tie your rewards to the Hilton Honors program, a better business card might be the Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card, which also charges a $95 annual fee and earns flexible Chase Ultimate Rewards® points.
Points can be redeemed for travel through the Chase Ultimate Rewards® portal, in which case they’re worth 25% more – for example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
Or you can transfer your points at a 1:1 value to the following partners:
- Aer Lingus AerClub
- British Airways Executive Club
- Emirates Skywards®
- Flying Blue Air France KLM
- Iberia Plus
- JetBlue TrueBlue
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
- Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards®
- United MileagePlus®
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- IHG® Rewards Club
- Marriott Bonvoy
- World of Hyatt™
The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card also offers helpful travel and purchase benefits:
- Trip cancellation and trip interruption insurance.
- Roadside dispatch (you’ll likely incur a fee for services).
- Auto rental collision damage waiver (primary when renting for business purposes).
- Cellphone protection of up to $600 per claim with a $100 deductible.
- Purchase protection.
- Extended warranty protection.
And the Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card offers free employee cards, too.