|Poor or No Credit
(549 or less)
Great For: From June 2015 through December 2020, Bank of America is guaranteeing to Susan G. Komen® $3 million in conjunction with its Pink Ribbon Banking credit card and checking program. $100 online cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening. 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% at grocery stores and now at wholesale clubs, and 3% on gas up to the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter.
- $100 online cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- From June 2015 through December 2020, Bank of America is guaranteeing to Susan G. Komen® $3 million in conjunction with its Pink Ribbon Banking credit card and checking program.
- Susan G. Komen® has received more than $7 million from Bank of America from this program since 2009.
- Earn 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% at grocery stores and now at wholesale clubs, and 3% on gas up to the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter.
- No annual fee
- No changing categories and no expiration on rewards
- Get a 10% customer bonus every time you redeem your cash back into a Bank of America® checking or savings account
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then, 13.49% - 23.49% Variable APR. 3% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers.
Purchase Intro APR
0% Introductory APR on purchases for 12 billing cycles
Balance Transfer Intro APR
0% Intro APR for balance transfers made in the first 60 days for 12 billing cycles
13.49% - 23.49% Variable APR on purchases
The card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which LendingTree receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including for example, the order in which they appear). LendingTree does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Credit Card Providers determine the underwriting criteria necessary for approval, you should review each Provider's terms and conditions to determine which card works for you and your personal financial situation. All reasonable efforts are made to provide and maintain accurate information. All credit card rates, fees, and terms are presented without guarantee and are subject to change pursuant to each Provider's discretion. There is no guarantee you will be approved for credit or that upon approval you will qualify for the advertised rates, fees, or terms shown.
† Credit score information is provided through a relationship with Credit Karma, Inc. (“Credit Karma”). Average score refers to the arithmetic mean and typical low score to the 5th percentile of, in each case, available TransUnion New Account credit scores of Credit Karma members who were approved for the product from August 2013 through July 2014. Average and typical approved scores are provided as guidelines only and approval is not guaranteed.
†† Consumer review information is provided through a relationship with Credit Karma, Inc. (“Credit Karma”). Review ratings reflect the average rating of Credit Karma members who rated the product and do not reflect the views of Credit Karma or its affiliates.
* See the online Provider's credit card application for details about terms and conditions. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the "Apply Now" button, you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the provider's website.