|Poor or No Credit
(549 or less)
Great For: Great option for Fair or Average credit users. 2X points on gas, utility and grocery store (excluding Target® and Walmart®) purchases. 1x points on all other purchases.
- 2X points on gas, utility and grocery store (excluding Target® and Walmart®) purchases and 1X points on all other purchases
- No annual fee
- Points don't expire as long as account is open, active and in good standing
- Redeem points for deposits to a U.S. checking or savings account, statement credits or gift cards, starting at 1,000 points for $10
- No limit on the number of points you can earn or redeem
- Free online access to FICO® Credit Score lets you keep an eye on your credit and get alerts when we learn that your score has changed
- Use your card with confidence, $0 Fraud Liability protection means you're not responsible for unauthorized charges you report to us
- Chip technology, so paying for your purchases is more secure at chip-card terminals in the U.S. and abroad
Purchase Intro APR
N/A for N/A
Balance Transfer Intro APR
N/A for N/A
The card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which LendingTree receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including for example, the order in which they appear). LendingTree does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Credit Card Providers determine the underwriting criteria necessary for approval, you should review each Provider's terms and conditions to determine which card works for you and your personal financial situation. All reasonable efforts are made to provide and maintain accurate information. All credit card rates, fees, and terms are presented without guarantee and are subject to change pursuant to each Provider's discretion. There is no guarantee you will be approved for credit or that upon approval you will qualify for the advertised rates, fees, or terms shown.
† Credit score information is provided through a relationship with Credit Karma, Inc. (“Credit Karma”). Average score refers to the arithmetic mean and typical low score to the 5th percentile of, in each case, available TransUnion New Account credit scores of Credit Karma members who were approved for the product from August 2013 through July 2014. Average and typical approved scores are provided as guidelines only and approval is not guaranteed.
†† Consumer review information is provided through a relationship with Credit Karma, Inc. (“Credit Karma”). Review ratings reflect the average rating of Credit Karma members who rated the product and do not reflect the views of Credit Karma or its affiliates.
* See the online Provider's credit card application for details about terms and conditions. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the "Apply Now" button, you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the provider's website.