|Poor or No Credit
(549 or less)
Great For: Enjoy unlimited 1.5% Cash Back, 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 9 months, and a one-time $100 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months of approval.
- One-time $100 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months of approval
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- No rotating categories or sign ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back doesn’t expire and there’s no limit to how much you can earn
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; 13.74%-23.74% variable APR after that
- Balance transfers also have a 0% intro APR for 9 months; 13.74%-23.74% variable APR after that; a 3% fee applies to each balance transferred
- Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees
Purchase Intro APR
0% intro on purchases
for 9 months
Balance Transfer Intro APR
0% intro on balance transfers 9 months
13.74% - 23.74% (Variable)
The card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which LendingTree receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including for example, the order in which they appear). LendingTree does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Credit Card Providers determine the underwriting criteria necessary for approval, you should review each Provider's terms and conditions to determine which card works for you and your personal financial situation. All reasonable efforts are made to provide and maintain accurate information. All credit card rates, fees, and terms are presented without guarantee and are subject to change pursuant to each Provider's discretion. There is no guarantee you will be approved for credit or that upon approval you will qualify for the advertised rates, fees, or terms shown.
† Credit score information is provided through a relationship with Credit Karma, Inc. (“Credit Karma”). Average score refers to the arithmetic mean and typical low score to the 5th percentile of, in each case, available TransUnion New Account credit scores of Credit Karma members who were approved for the product from August 2013 through July 2014. Average and typical approved scores are provided as guidelines only and approval is not guaranteed.
†† Consumer review information is provided through a relationship with Credit Karma, Inc. (“Credit Karma”). Review ratings reflect the average rating of Credit Karma members who rated the product and do not reflect the views of Credit Karma or its affiliates.
* See the online Provider's credit card application for details about terms and conditions. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the "Apply Now" button, you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the provider's website.