BankAmericard® Credit Card
0% Intro APR on balance transfers made in the first 60 days for 15 billing cycles
In a Nutshell:
Simple, straightforward card that is great for balance transfers.
The BankAmericard® Credit Card is one of our favorite cards due to it’s extended 0% APR intro offer on balance transfers. The card offers you 15 interest-free “billing cycles” (why Bank of America operates its billing periods as cycles rather than months like everyone else, we’ll never know) when you transfer a balance from another card onto this card in the first 60 days.
Beyond the long 0% intro offer on balance transfers, the BankAmericard® Credit Card does offer a few other benefits to be aware of. Once the interest free time of 15 billing cycles is up, the rate charged by the card is the lowest offered by any BankAmericard product. This can be helpful in the scenario where you don’t pay the entire card off during the intro period.
At the end of the day, this card is a no-frills balance transfer specialist. If you’re looking to save as much interest expense as possible by transferring your balance to a card offering the longest 0% intro APR terms, you’d do well to consider the BankAmericard® Credit Card.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then 12.74% - 22.74% Variable APR
- $0 Intro Balance transfer fee during first 60 days of account opening. After that, the fee for future balance transfers is 3% (min. $10).
- No annual fee
- No penalty APR. Paying late won't automatically raise your interest rate (APR). Other account pricing and terms apply.
- Access your FICO® Score for free within Online Banking or your Mobile Banking app
Fees and APR
- $0 Intro Balande transfer fee during first 60 days of account opening. After that, the fee for future balance transfers is 3% (min. $10).
- No annual fee
- Purchase APR: 12.74% - 22.74% Variable APR
This content is not provided by Bank of America. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed here are those of the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Bank of America.
12.74% - 22.74% Variable APR