Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer
Industry Leading Cash Back on All Purchases. No Caps, Limits or Category Restrictions
One of the best cash rewards card on the market. Earn leading cash back rates on all purchases (1% at time of purchase, 1% when you pay your bill). Plus 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for your first 18 months.
14.49% - 24.49%* (Variable)
1% cash back on all purchases plus another 1% cash back as you pay for those purchases, whether you pay in full or over time
Citi’s new cash back card has quickly become our editor’s choice in the category. As opposed to many other cards offering high cash back rewards, the Citi® Double Cash Card (a LendingTree advertiser) makes things simple. You get 1% on all purchases, without any caps or category restrictions. Then, when you pay off the charge associated with a purchase, you get a second 1% back. Combine it and you can double the 1% cash back on all purchases you repay, which is the highest unrestricted cash rewards rate offered by any card we’ve reviewed that doesn’t charge an annual fee.
Cash rewards are redeemed in increments of $25, and can be accessed via check, statement credit or gift card. Just make sure to use your card at least once per year in order to maintain your points, even if it’s just a small purchase.
- Earn cash back twice on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 14.49% - 24.49% based on your creditworthiness
- Click 'Apply Now' to see the applicable balance transfer fee and how making a balance transfer impacts interest on purchases.
- No categories to track, no caps on cash back, no annual fee*
- Cash Back
- annual fee
- Intro APR Period
- Intro APR
- Transfer Fee
- Redeem cash rewards for a check, statement credit or gift card.
- $25 minimum redemption amount
Fees and APR
- No annual fee.
- 0% Intro APR: 0% introductory APR for 18 months on Balance Transfers*, then 14.49% - 24.49%* (Variable).
- Purchase APR: N/A
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% of each balance transfer; $5 minimum.
on Citi’s secure website
This content is not provided by Citi. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed here are those of the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Citi.