|Poor or No Credit
(549 or less)
Great For: Simply the longest 0% APR offer on the market. Get 21 months of 0% APR on balance transfers and new purchases. No late fees, No annual fee and No penalty rate!
- The ONLY card with No Late Fees, No Penalty Rate, and No Annual Fee… EVER.
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 21 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49% - 23.49% based on your creditworthiness.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The same great rate for all balances, after the introductory period.
- Save time when you call with fast, personal help, 24 hours a day – just say “representative”
- Enjoy the convenience of setting up your own bill payment schedule on any available due date throughout the month.
Purchase Intro APR
0%* for 21 months*
Balance Transfer Intro APR
0%* for 21 months*
13.49% - 23.49% (Variable)
The card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which LendingTree receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including for example, the order in which they appear). LendingTree does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Credit Card Providers determine the underwriting criteria necessary for approval, you should review each Provider's terms and conditions to determine which card works for you and your personal financial situation. All reasonable efforts are made to provide and maintain accurate information. All credit card rates, fees, and terms are presented without guarantee and are subject to change pursuant to each Provider's discretion. There is no guarantee you will be approved for credit or that upon approval you will qualify for the advertised rates, fees, or terms shown.
† Credit score information is provided through a relationship with Credit Karma, Inc. (“Credit Karma”). Average score refers to the arithmetic mean and typical low score to the 5th percentile of, in each case, available TransUnion New Account credit scores of Credit Karma members who were approved for the product from August 2013 through July 2014. Average and typical approved scores are provided as guidelines only and approval is not guaranteed.
†† Consumer review information is provided through a relationship with Credit Karma, Inc. (“Credit Karma”). Review ratings reflect the average rating of Credit Karma members who rated the product and do not reflect the views of Credit Karma or its affiliates.
* See the online Provider's credit card application for details about terms and conditions. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the "Apply Now" button, you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the provider's website.