|Poor or No Credit
(549 or less)
Great For: Fantastic miles card that matches all the Miles earned at the end of a card member's first year. So for example, 20,000 Miles would turn into 40,000 Miles. And no annual fee!
- Bonus Miles - For example, if you earn 20,000 Miles, you get 40,000 Miles. We'll match all the Miles you've earned at the end of your first year.
- Unlimited 1.5x Miles per dollar on all purchases, every day, with no annual fee.
- No Blackout Dates - fly any airline, stay at any hotel.
- Redeem your rewards in any amount for cash or a travel credit.
- Freeze your account in seconds with an on/off switch either on the mobile app or website to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers.
- Get your FICO® Credit Score for free on monthly statements, on mobile and online.
- No Annual Fee.
- Click "APPLY NOW" to see rates, rewards, FICO® Credit Score terms, Discover Match® details & other information.
Purchase Intro APR
0% for 14 months
Balance Transfer Intro APR
10.99% % for 14 months
11.74% – 23.74% Variable
The card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which LendingTree receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including for example, the order in which they appear). LendingTree does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Credit Card Providers determine the underwriting criteria necessary for approval, you should review each Provider's terms and conditions to determine which card works for you and your personal financial situation. All reasonable efforts are made to provide and maintain accurate information. All credit card rates, fees, and terms are presented without guarantee and are subject to change pursuant to each Provider's discretion. There is no guarantee you will be approved for credit or that upon approval you will qualify for the advertised rates, fees, or terms shown.
† Credit score information is provided through a relationship with Credit Karma, Inc. (“Credit Karma”). Average score refers to the arithmetic mean and typical low score to the 5th percentile of, in each case, available TransUnion New Account credit scores of Credit Karma members who were approved for the product from August 2013 through July 2014. Average and typical approved scores are provided as guidelines only and approval is not guaranteed.
†† Consumer review information is provided through a relationship with Credit Karma, Inc. (“Credit Karma”). Review ratings reflect the average rating of Credit Karma members who rated the product and do not reflect the views of Credit Karma or its affiliates.
* See the online Provider's credit card application for details about terms and conditions. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the "Apply Now" button, you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the provider's website.