|Poor or No Credit
(549 or less)
Great For: Unlimited 1.5x rewards on every purchase, every day. For every $1 you spend, you earn 1.5x Miles. Get a mile-for-mile match of all the rewards you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically.
- Unlimited 1.5x rewards on every purchase, every day. For every $1 you spend, you earn 1.5x Miles.
- Get a mile-for-mile match of all the rewards you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically.
- Redeem your rewards in any amount for cash or a travel credit. You’ll always get $1 for every 100 Miles you’ve earned.
- Get your FICO® Credit Score for free on monthly statements, on mobile and online.
- 100% U.S. based customer service. Talk to a real person any time.
- No Annual Fee.
- Click "APPLY NOW" to see rates, rewards, FICO® Credit Score terms, Discover Match® details & other information.
Purchase Intro APR
0% for 14 months
Balance Transfer Intro APR
10.99% % for 14 months
11.49% – 23.49% Variable
The card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which LendingTree receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including for example, the order in which they appear). LendingTree does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Credit Card Providers determine the underwriting criteria necessary for approval, you should review each Provider's terms and conditions to determine which card works for you and your personal financial situation. All reasonable efforts are made to provide and maintain accurate information. All credit card rates, fees, and terms are presented without guarantee and are subject to change pursuant to each Provider's discretion. There is no guarantee you will be approved for credit or that upon approval you will qualify for the advertised rates, fees, or terms shown.
† Credit score information is provided through a relationship with Credit Karma, Inc. (“Credit Karma”). Average score refers to the arithmetic mean and typical low score to the 5th percentile of, in each case, available TransUnion New Account credit scores of Credit Karma members who were approved for the product from August 2013 through July 2014. Average and typical approved scores are provided as guidelines only and approval is not guaranteed.
†† Consumer review information is provided through a relationship with Credit Karma, Inc. (“Credit Karma”). Review ratings reflect the average rating of Credit Karma members who rated the product and do not reflect the views of Credit Karma or its affiliates.
* See the online Provider's credit card application for details about terms and conditions. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the "Apply Now" button, you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the provider's website.