PorchLight Ratings & Reviews

Write Review

PorchLight

(4 of 5) 1 Review

0% of our customers would recommend this lender.

About PorchLight

PorchLight is a nationwide direct lender with our Headquarters in Orange County, CA and east coast operation in Charlotte, NC. Our purpose is to "Create and Empower Homeowners". We specialize in coordinating the home buying process with top Real Estate...

Read more

Customer Reviews

Write Review

1 Review

(4 of 5)
Review Breakdown
  • (0)
  • (1)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • (0)
PorchLight is a nationwide direct lender with our Headquarters in Orange County, CA and east coast operation in Charlotte, NC. Our purpose is to "Create and Empower Homeowners". We specialize in coordinating the home buying process with top Real Estate Professionals to provide our clients with a full service home buying experience. We offer a wide variety of mortgage products, designed to fit a wide range of borrowers.Performance is one of our values and when you work with PorchLight, you are assigned a seasoned mortgage professional with years of on-time closing experience. If we miss your close date for any reason, we will pay you $250 and an additional $250 for every day we are late. We take the closing on your new home as seriously as you do.All we ask is for 1% of your trust, and we will earn the other 99%.