CLAIMING LOAN OFFICER PROFILES:
Only NMLS Licensed Loan Officers can claim profiles. By claiming a profile, a Loan Officer represents they are NMLS licensed with an active NMLS Identification number. Anyone claiming a profile under misrepresentation will have access to the Website blocked. Due to a direct data feed from NMLS, the Name, Lender Name, City, State, and NMLS ID are not editable. LendingTree reserves the right to remove a Loan Officer’s profile from the Website if the information in the “About Me” section is deemed to be illegal, obscene, discriminatory, or offensive purposes. This determination is in LendingTree’s sole discretion.
NOTE: By claiming your Loan Officer Profile, you are agreeing that LendingTree and/or LendingTree's marketing partners may email you at the email address provided.
LOAN OFFICER REVIEWS AND LENDER REPRESENTATION:
The Loan Officer Directory is set up as resource for NMLS Loan Officers. Loan Officers claim their profiles through use of their own private NMLS Identification number. As such, if a Loan Officer were to switch lenders, banks, or employers, then the reviews on the Website will remain with the Loan Officer’s Website profile. This is not intended to prevent lenders, banks, or employers of Loan Officers from negotiating agreements and arrangements with individual Loan Officers to control the reviews and remarks on the Loan Officer’s Loan Officer Directory page. LendingTree will not remove reviews and remarks from the Website in response to a change in representation without an acknowledgement from both the Loan Officer and the former lender, bank, or employer of the Loan Officer.
If a Loan Officer were to leave the lender, bank, or employer of record on NMLS, then the Loan Officer Directory will update within one business day of the NMLS updating. Loan Officers are responsible for making sure their Loan Officer Directory page accurately reflects their current lender, bank, or employer. LendingTree is not responsible for the accuracy of this information as LendingTree’s information mirrors the NMLS database. A loan officer should contact NMLS directly to provide any changes of employment, etc.
LOAN OFFICER DIRECTORY CONSUMER REVIEWS AND COMMENTS:
A consumer review of a Loan Officer will be submitted on the Website and submitted for moderation based on appropriateness and relevance. Loan Officer reviews are independent and unrelated to Lender Ratings and Reviews on the LendingTree website. LendingTree reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason. In an effort to make the directory accurate and transparent, a review which has been approved for appropriateness and relevance will not be deleted or removed. If Loan Officer would like to respond to the review, the Loan Officer has 30 days to respond through the Loan Officer’s Loan Officer Directory Administrator (“the Administrator”). The Administrator shall compile all Loan Officer Review responses bi-monthly and provide the responses to LendingTree. The Administrator will work with LendingTree directly and LendingTree will post the response within 30 days of receipt of the Administrator’s response. Individual Loan Officers shall not contact LendingTree directly which may result in a delay in processing time will not increase the time the response is posted. Multiple attempts to contact LendingTree can result in suspension of the Loan Officer Directory account.
LENDINGTREE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Loan Officers who have claimed their profiles can participate in the LendingTree Questions and Answers. By agreeing to participate, Loan Officers agree to and accept the LendingTree Questions and Answers Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
By using the LendingTree Questions and Answer feature of LendingTree, you agree to the following:
- Be honest when writing your question or comment. The community is only as good as the members and the community thrives when its members are honest with each other.
- Be topical. The community is about helping people understand mortgages and real estate financing. The most helpful comments are the ones that answer the questions being asked.
- Be nice to people. Remember that personal finance is personal and the people asking and commenting are people. Please treat each other well.
- Do not post questions or comments which could lead to illegal lending discrimination. LendingTree does not discriminate and takes Fair Lending very seriously. And, as such, LendingTree will not tolerate discrimination.
- Do not post profanity, obscene, discriminatory, abusive, or libelous comments or questions. Also, limit your posts to information you have the right to post. This includes not posting copyrighted or trademark material without permission.
- Do not post any promotional or marketing material. This community is for informational purposes only. Posts should not contain email addresses, websites, phone numbers, rates, or any other personal promotional material.
Failing to follow the rules will result in your comment or question being flagged for review.
If LendingTree’s moderators feel the post violates these rules, then LendingTree, in its sole discretion, can remove the post. LendingTree reserves the right to remove any post and to bar any user from the Loan Officer Questions and Answers feature.
LendingTree reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.