"We know that buying or selling a home can be the single most significant financial and emotional transaction of a lifetime," said Michael Brady, general manager of RealEstate.com. "Our mission is to pave the way for our users and make it easier than ever to tackle this sometimes overwhelming process."
From listings to loans, REALTORS® to calculators, RealEstate.com offers a one-stop-shop real estate destination:
- Home listings - It's helpful to know what's on the market, and with close to half a million home listings, RealEstate.com can help you get a sense for pricing, selection and availability. Whether you're looking in neighborhoods down the street or across the country, we can help you narrow your search.
- Find-A-REALTOR®® - Working with a REALTOR® is the one of the smartest moves you can make, and RealEstate.com can help you find the professional who's right for you. Our network includes more than 10,000 REALTORS® nationwide, all with the expertise and commitment to service that you expect.
- Valuable rebates - If you've found the almost-perfect home, but something's holding you back, our valuable rebate program just might be the answer. When you use the Find-A-REALTOR® program, you'll receive up to $2,000 in Home Depot® or American Express gift cards. Use them for whatever you need to take your home from almost-perfect to perfect.
- Home loan products - Finding the perfect home is great, and finding the mortgage that's perfect for you is even better. RealEstate.com has teamed up with LendingTree to help you find the financing you need. With hundreds of participating lenders who provide multiple competing offers, you find the loan that's best for you.
- Home valuation services - This is a great resource for homebuyers and sellers alike to find home valuations and compare value ranges in the neighborhood. You can also research neighborhood information on schools, crime statistics and more.
Added Brady, "RealEstate.com also offers credit services and a learning center complete with calculators and other tools, and we have a committed customer care team to serve consumers throughout the entire home buying process-seven days a week. The bottom line is that RealEstate.com will help you do a great job buying or selling a home."
About RealEstate.com / LendingTree, Inc.
RealEstate.com is a wholly-owned unit of LendingTree, Inc.®. Founded in 1996, LendingTree, an operating business of IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IACI), is the leading online lending exchange that connects consumers, Lenders, REALTORS®, and related service providers. The LendingTree exchange is made up of more than 200 banks, lenders, and brokers (Lenders) and has facilitated nearly $75 billion in closed loans since inception. More than 12 million consumers have accessed the LendingTree exchange through the Company's site at www.lendingtree.com and through online and offline partners. Loans available via the LendingTree exchange include home mortgage, home equity, automobile, personal, debt consolidation, and credit cards. LendingTree is the No. 1 brand in online lending for consumers, with 73 percent national awareness. The LendingTree Lend-XSM technology has been cited as "the platform of choice"(a) for online lending and has been adopted by industry leaders to power their online lending initiatives. The LendingTree Realty Services offering connects consumers to a nationwide network of approximately 10,000 REALTORS®. The Company's services and products are specifically designed to empower consumers, Lenders and related service providers throughout the lending process, delivering convenience, choice and excellent value.