Welcome to the student loan center
Whether you've just graduated high school and are working toward your Bachelor's degree or you're pursuing higher education, such as a Master's degree, after being in the workforce for decades, LendingTree's student loan center can help you find the right loan – at the right price – for your desired degree.
Most likely, your education is going to be your biggest expense next to your home. That's why it's so important to shop around and find the right loan and the right lender for your unique situation. When financing so much money, just a slight difference in the interest rate can save you thousands of dollars over the life of the loan.
If you're looking to pursue any of the following degree programs, LendingTree can match you to a lender that will meet your needs:
- Associates Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
And, if you have no credit or poor credit, that's not a problem. With the majority of students having to borrow money for educational expenses, lenders aren't going to punish you for not yet establishing your credit.
Already have student loans?
If you already have student loan debt and are looking to lower your monthly payment or your interest rate, head on over to our student loan refinancing center to find a lender that will refinance your existing loans and make them more affordable.
Unfortunately, about 65% of students misunderstand the terms of their own student loans. That means they aren't comparing options, reading the fine print or asking questions about one of the most important financial decisions they'll ever make. Don't be one of them.
- What is Debt-to-Income Ratio?
- Debt-to-income ratio, also known as DTI, is the relationship between a consumer’s monthly debt payments and income. This may be referred to as DTI,... <a href='/glossary/what-is-debt-to-income-ratio-dti' title='See the full definition of What is Debt-to-Income Ratio?'>read more</a>
- Loan Program
- A loan product created by a lender and offered to borrowers. It has a specific set of features and costs, which must be disclosed to consumers before... <a href='/glossary/what-is-loan-program' title='See the full definition of Loan Program'>read more</a>
- A borrower is a buyer who does not pay cash, but instead finances some or all of a purchase. <a href='/glossary/what-is-borrower' title='See the full definition of Borrower'>read more</a>
- An individual or company that makes funds available for borrowing. Lenders can specialize in a category of lending, like mortgage, automotive,... <a href='/glossary/what-is-lender' title='See the full definition of Lender'>read more</a>
- Annual Percentage Rate
- The cost of credit, including the interest and fees, expressed as an interest rate. APR was created to make it easier for consumers to compare loans... <a href='/glossary/what-is-annual-percentage-rate' title='See the full definition of Annual Percentage Rate'>read more</a>
- Interest Rate
- The percentage of a loan amount that it costs to borrow money. <a href='/glossary/what-is-interest-rate' title='See the full definition of Interest Rate'>read more</a>
- Monthly Payment
- The amount a borrower is required to pay each month until a debt is paid off. <a href='/glossary/what-is-monthly-payment' title='See the full definition of Monthly Payment'>read more</a>
Recent Student Loan Articles
Recommended Student Loan Articles