Is this service right for you?
The law gives you the right to question any information on your credit reports that you feel may be inaccurate, untimely, misleading, incomplete, ambiguous, unverifiable, biased or unclear ("questionable"). If an item cannot be verified in a timely manner, then it must be removed and this can improve your credit score. If your credit reports contain unverified and questionable negative information, call us today at 1-888-585-6774 for a free consultation and learn what you can do.
- Credit Score
- A credit score is a number generated by a statistical system used to rate the credit of an applicants according to various characteristics relating to... <a href='/glossary/what-is-credit-score' title='See the full definition of Credit Score'>read more</a>
- Credit Report
- A credit report is a report of an individual's credit history that a credit reporting company or credit repository prepares to determine a borrower's... <a href='/glossary/what-is-credit-report' title='See the full definition of Credit Report'>read more</a>
- A proceeding in a federal court in which a borrower who owes more than his or her assets, can relieve the debts by transferring his or her assets to a... <a href='/glossary/what-is-bankruptcy' title='See the full definition of Bankruptcy'>read more</a>
- Credit Bureau
- An agency that keeps your credit record. <a href='/glossary/what-is-credit-bureau' title='See the full definition of Credit Bureau'>read more</a>
- Credit History
- The record of how you've borrowed and repaid debts. <a href='/glossary/what-is-credit-history' title='See the full definition of Credit History'>read more</a>
- Credit Ratio
- A credit ratio is expressed as a percentage and results when a borrower's monthly payment obligation on long-term debts is divided by his or her net... <a href='/glossary/what-is-credit-ratio' title='See the full definition of Credit Ratio'>read more</a>
- Credit Reporting Company
- Company that collects information received from more than one credit repository, merges all the information, and reports it in one form; merged credit... <a href='/glossary/what-is-credit-reporting-company' title='See the full definition of Credit Reporting Company'>read more</a>
Frequently Asked Questions
To have my bill's payed that sister put in my name
3 Answers | asked 2 months ago
negative credit marks
3 Answers | asked 9 months ago
Which has more impact on your score a loan or credit cards?
2 Answers | asked 2 months ago
Inaccurate available credit
1 Answers | asked 9 months ago
why did my credit score go down?
1 Answers | asked 5 months ago
Would I have a chance at consolidating personal & credit card debt
2 Answers | asked 5 months ago
Pay off collections and medical bills?
3 Answers | asked 5 months ago
What are somethings i can do to get my credit. Up to get a home loan and what score do i need to get a home
1 Answers | asked 6 months ago
What does "you jumped up a credit band" mean?
1 Answers | asked 6 days ago
How do I find out who I owe and for what.
1 Answers | asked 11 days ago
Recent Credit Repair Articles
Recommended Credit Repair Articles