Chrysler Financing Deals
|Loan terms |
12 to 84 months
Looking to get behind the wheel of a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram or Fiat? Take a look at some of the financial incentives and lease deals offered by Chrysler Capital. Many of these deals are location-specific and may depend on your credit rating and down payment amount. Save time before you head to the dealership and find out exactly what you’re eligible for by getting preapproved online.
On this page
Chrysler financing options
Buying a Chrysler
Chrysler Capital offers auto loans up to $200,000 with loan terms that range from 12 to 84 months. While financing deals change from month to month, Chrysler often runs 0.00% APR financing specials for qualified buyers.
To get the best deals and lowest interest rates, you typically need to have an excellent credit score. However, Chrysler Capital claims that it offers a high rate of approvals for all credit situations and evaluates creditworthiness based on multiple factors in a scorecard system. That means that if you’re a first-time car buyer with little to no credit or just starting over after bankruptcy, you may still be eligible for a loan.
If a new vehicle isn’t in the cards for you, Chrysler also offers financing on used or certified preowned (CPO) vehicles.
Leasing a Chrysler
If you’re still undecided on whether it makes more sense to buy or lease your next car, consider this: while your monthly lease payments will be lower than what you would pay to purchase a new vehicle, it could cost you more in the long run than taking out an equivalent loan.
If you decide to go the leasing route, Chrysler Capital offers a range of leasing terms on all new Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, Dodge, and Fiat vehicles. Lease terms are commonly 24 to 48 months with annual mileage options of 10,000, 12,000 or 15,000 miles. You also have the option of purchasing additional miles up front at a discounted rate.
Once you are within 90 days of the end of your lease, you can choose to lease another Chrysler vehicle, purchase your vehicle outright with cash or financing, or return the car. Leasing another vehicle often comes with incentives such as bonus cash and waived fees for disposition and wear and tear.
Chrysler financing pros and cons
Still on the fence about whether Chrysler’s financing products are for you? Consider the following pros and cons of getting a Chrysler Capital loan.
Fast and easy online preapproval: Apply online for a loan and save time by knowing how much you qualify for before you head to the dealership.
Convenience: Getting your car and your financing from the same place could make shopping more seamless.
0% financing offers: Chrysler often offers 0.00% or low-APR financing on its vehicles.
Limited to Chrysler dealerships: Financing from Chrysler Capital can only be applied to Chrysler-brand vehicles purchased from Chrysler-brand dealers.
Eligibility requirements unclear: Chrysler does not specify a minimum credit score and does not offer much insight into financing qualification requirements.
A closer look at Chrysler financing
Looking to knock a few dollars off the cost of your loan? Chrysler Capital offers the following bonus and incentives for those who qualify:
- 0.00% APR or low-APR financing deals: These deals can significantly lower the cost of borrowing over the life of the loan. To qualify, you’ll need a high credit score. Promotional APR deals change often (and vary by dealership), so you’ll have to check with your local Chrysler dealer to learn about current offers.
- $500 Military Cash: You could qualify for Chrysler military cash if you are a member of U.S. military personnel who is active, active reserve, retired military reserve, a 100% disabled veteran or an honorably discharged veteran within 12 months of your discharge date. Special pricing is also available for deployed U.S. military personnel serving overseas. Check Chrysler’s partner Military AutoSource to confirm your eligibility.
- $500 First Responders Bonus: Eligible law enforcement officers, firefighters, EMTs and paramedics may qualify for a $500 first responders bonus cash rebate.
- Cash Rebates: Chrysler customers may be eligible for cash rebates depending on their location, the vehicle they choose to purchase and Chrysler’s current promotions.
- Mobility Assist: Customers with permanent disabilities may receive up to $1,000 reimbursement towards the cost of installing adaptive driver or passenger equipment on their vehicle.
- Affiliate Rewards: Eligible employees of Chrysler’s partners and suppliers can buy or lease a new Chrysler vehicle at 1% below dealer invoice, in addition to other applicable rebates. Find out whether your company is eligible here.
How to apply for financing through Chrysler
If you decide to apply for financing through Chrysler Capital, you can start the preapproval process online. Getting preapproved won’t impact your credit score; there will only be a hard credit pull if you decide to accept the offer. Here’s the quick and easy three-step application process:
1. Input the following information on the Chrysler Capital website on your computer, tablet or mobile device:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Home address
- Social Security number
- Annual income
- Name of your employer
- Name of co-applicant, if relevant
- Make, model and year of the vehicle you’re interested in
2. Agree to the terms and disclosures and hit Send. You may get your financing offer within seconds.
3. Take your offer with you to the dealership, where they will perform a hard credit pull to finalize the arrangements.
How Chrysler financing compares
Chrysler’s promotional 0.00% financing rate may look appealing, but unless you have top-tier credit, you may not qualify for this eye-catching rate. Even if you believe that Chrysler Capital offers what you’re looking for, it’s smart to shop around and compare auto lenders to be sure you’re getting the best deal for you.
|Chrysler||Bank of America||LightStream|
|Terms||12 to 84 months||Up to 72 months||24 to 84 months|
|Amount||$1,000 to $200,000||$7,500 and up||$5,000 to $100,000|
|Min. Credit Score||Not specified||Not specified||Not specified|
Frequently asked questions
Chrysler frequently offers 0.00% APR financing for users who qualify and have excellent credit scores. Check with your local dealer to determine whether this financing deal is available and see if you qualify.
Chrysler’s financing programs do not specify a minimum credit score. As this is not the only variable used to calculate creditworthiness, Chrysler will consider lower scores under certain conditions.
You can certainly pay off your Chrysler Capital loan earlier than the end date, but it is not clear from their website whether you would incur any prepayment penalties. Be sure to read the terms of your financing contract before making the decision to repay your loan ahead of schedule.