Lexus Financing Deals
|Loan terms |
12 to 72 months
If you’re looking for financing on a new, used or leased Lexus, you can go to the Lexus Financial Services website and get started with an application. But you might want to start by reaching out to your local Lexus dealer instead.
That’s because each Lexus dealership has unique promotions and offers that you can only find on the dealer’s website or in-person at a local dealer. Until you check out your local dealer’s financing offers, it can be hard to find out what kind of rates are available from Lexus.
Alternatively, you can get a prequalification offer from Lexus online in as little as a minute, and then take the offer to the dealership with you.
Lexus financing options
Buying a Lexus
It can be hard to determine whether a Lexus loan is right for you without actually applying and getting prequalified.
Lexus doesn’t disclose many details up front, including their minimum credit requirements or available loan amounts. For that reason, you may want to see what your local Lexus dealership offers, or shop around for a car loan elsewhere, including your bank or credit union.
On the other hand, you might be attracted to special Lexus financing deals, like their various leasing options or programs designed for college students, military members and repeat customers.
Leasing a Lexus
The standard lease from Lexus allows 15,000 miles per year, and new vehicle lease terms span from 24 to 60 months. For L/Certified cars (which are certified pre-owned vehicles) that are up to four years old, lease terms are only available up to 48 months.
If you’re looking to lower the monthly payment on your lease, Lexus offers several unique financing options:
- 1 Pay Lease: Save money on the overall lease cost by making one lump-sum payment up front, instead of spreading the cost out in monthly payments. This option is available for new or L/Certified cars.
- Low-mileage lease: Reduce your monthly payments for a brand new vehicle by limiting your mileage. Borrowers who are sure they won’t need to drive long distances may be interested in a lease that covers just 7,500 miles, 10,000 miles or 12,000 miles per year.
- Multiple Security Deposit Lease: Reduce your monthly payments by making as many as nine separate refundable deposits up front.
Lexus financing pros and cons
The benefits of borrowing through Lexus will vary by dealership. Depending on your dealer, you might be able to get a low APR on the vehicle you want or find special sales incentives and rebates.
APR as low as 2.99%
Co-applicants and co-lessees are allowed
Special financing is available for college grads and military members
Credit requirements aren't disclosed
Terms and offers vary by dealership
Financing can only be used at participating Lexus dealerships
A closer look at Lexus financing
Unfortunately, Lexus doesn’t disclose its credit requirements up front, so there’s a chance your credit scores might not be high enough to qualify.
Using a co-applicant or co-lessee could help. According to one Lexus dealership’s website, you can also improve your chances of getting approved if you make a down payment of at least 15%. If you’re ready to start the application process, you can apply for prequalification online.
For more information about loan terms, it’s best to contact your local dealer since terms vary by location. Here are a few other features you might consider before applying for Lexus financing:
- You may be able to change your payment due date on a Lexus loan or, under certain circumstances, defer payments.
- Lexus Plus dealerships provide negotiation-free car prices. If you’re looking for a no-haggle car buying experience, ask your local Lexus dealer if they participate in the Lexus Plus program.
Lexus offers special financing programs for applicants who belong to specific groups. Before applying for a loan from Lexus Financial Services, check to see if you qualify for any of the following:
- College Graduate Program: If you graduated from college within the last two years or will graduate in the next six months, you may qualify for a rebate or special terms on a new purchase or lease.
- Military Reward Program: Certain active-duty military members, as well as their household members, military retirees and veterans, can use this program to purchase or lease a new vehicle.
- Repeat customers: You might qualify for special benefits if you’ve financed or leased a vehicle through Lexus before.
Lexus L/Certified vehicles
Lexus sells used cars, but you can also choose to buy a certified pre-owned vehicle, which Lexus calls “L/Certified” vehicles. Each L/Certified vehicle comes with the following guarantees and benefits:
Vehicle history report
24/7 roadside assistance for two years
Free factory-recommended maintenance for two years or 20,000 miles
How to apply for financing through Lexus
You can submit an application online and then take your preapproval to a dealership, or you can download the application and print it or fax it to the dealership.
Here’s an overview of the online application process:
- Locate a dealership: Enter your ZIP code to find dealerships in your area, or look up the dealership where you’ve already found a car you want.
- Input vehicle information: Enter details of the car you plan to buy and choose your financing preferences, including your down payment amount and length of repayment.
- Personal information: Provide your residential address and employment and identity information.
- Review and submit: Review the details you’ve provided for accuracy and then submit your application.
After you submit, Lexus will email you with next steps within 60 seconds. If you’re preapproved, you’ll receive a preapproval certificate that you can use at any Lexus dealership within 30 days.
How Lexus financing compares
Like Lexus Financial Services, BMW Financial Services and Audi Financial Services also allow you to get prequalified online and then go to a dealership to purchase one of their luxury vehicles. Loan offers also vary by location, so you may need to shop around for a good deal, but each company has promotions for college grads and military personnel.
|Terms||12-72 months||Varies by location||12-72 months|
|Amount||Varies by location||Varies by location||Varies by location|
|Min. Credit Score||Not disclosed||Not disclosed||None|