Could you use a Personal Loan?
Sometimes you just need some extra money. Maybe your credit card interest rates are through the roof, you need to make a major purchase or something unexpected happens. That’s when a personal loan can really help. Use it to consolidate debts, cover medical bills, or make some home improvements.
Personal Loan Rates as low as 6.70% APR!
Whatever your reasons, if you need some more money right now – from $1,000 up to $100,000 - LendingTree can help steer you in the right direction.
By the way, our personal loans are not payday loans. We only do business with top quality lenders. We don’t do business with payday loan lenders. Not now. Not ever.
- Personal Loan
- A personal loan has higher interest rates than secured loans like a home-equity loan, but you are not required to put up any collateral to ensure... <a href='/glossary/what-is-personal-loan' title='See the full definition of Personal Loan'>read more</a>
- Consolidating Debt
- Replacing several debts or loans by transferring the balances to a single loan or line of credit, usually at a better rate. (Debt consolidation loans... <a href='/glossary/what-is-consolidating-debt' title='See the full definition of Consolidating Debt'>read more</a>
- Secured Debt
- A secured debt is money borrowed that is guaranteed (or secured) by the borrower’s funds or assets and held by the lender in an interest-bearing... <a href='/glossary/what-is-secured-debt' title='See the full definition of Secured Debt'>read more</a>
- Unsecured Debt
- Unsecured debt is debt without collateral to back the loan in case of default. <a href='/glossary/what-is-unsecured-debt' title='See the full definition of Unsecured Debt'>read more</a>
- Interest Rate
- Interest rate is the percentage of the loan that will be paid annually as the interest. <a href='/glossary/what-is-interest-rate' title='See the full definition of Interest Rate'>read more</a>
Recent Personal Loan Articles