Could you use a Personal Loan?
Sometimes you just need some extra money. Maybe your credit card interest rates are through the roof, you need to make a major purchase or something unexpected happens. That’s when a personal loan can really help. Use your loan to consolidate debts, cover medical bills, or make some home improvements, or even improve your credit.
Personal Loan Rates as low as 5.99% APR!
Whatever your reasons, if you need some more money right now – from $1,000 up to $35,000 - LendingTree can help steer you in the right direction.
Improve Your Credit!
A personal loan can help you build or improve your credit by adding another line of credit to your credit report. Your lender will report your monthly payments to the three credit bureaus—Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. To improve your credit, make sure you make all of your payments on time and never miss a payment. With consistent, on-time payments, you'll start to see your credit score improve over time.
What is a personal loan?
A personal loan, also called a signature loan, is an unsecured loan, which means you can borrow money with no collateral based on your credit. From consolidating debt to financing a purchase to improving your credit, people choose personal loans because interest rates are usually lower than credit cards, which can save you thousands of dollars.
- Cs of Creditworthiness (4 Cs)
- The four Cs of creditworthiness are character, capacity, capital, and conditions. These are the elements potential lenders examine when determining... <a href='/glossary/what-is-4cs-of-creditworthiness' title='See the full definition of Cs of Creditworthiness (4 Cs)'>read more</a>
- The right granted by a creditor to pay in the future in order to buy or borrow in the present; also, a sum of money owed to a person or business. <a href='/glossary/what-is-credit' title='See the full definition of Credit'>read more</a>
- Credit Limit
- A credit limit is the maximum amount of charges that may be charged to an account. <a href='/glossary/what-is-credit-limit' title='See the full definition of Credit Limit'>read more</a>
- Credit Score
- A credit score is a number generated by a statistical system used to rate the credit of an applicants according to various characteristics relating to... <a href='/glossary/what-is-credit-score' title='See the full definition of Credit Score'>read more</a>
Recent Personal Loan Articles