Auto financing the right way
When you're looking for an auto loan, it pays to shop around. LendingTree helps you compare auto loan rates and loan terms from multiple lenders. Compare different types of automobile loans, including new car loans, used car loans, and auto refinancing options, whether you're buying from a dealer, or a private seller. Also make sure when you go to purchase a car you are getting it for the best price by purchasing your car at the best time of the year.
Compare Auto Loan Rates
LendingTree helps you compare auto loan rates from multiple lenders. Compare auto quotes from competing providers. It's fast, easy, and best of all, free.
- Dealer Charges
- Charges for extra services or products sold by the dealer, including rust proofing, undercoating and extended warranties. <a href='/glossary/what-is-dealer-charges' title='See the full definition of Dealer Charges'>read more</a>
- Dealer Holdback
- Dealer holdback is an amount, typically two to three percent of the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP), that is part of the invoiced price... <a href='/glossary/what-is-dealer-holdback' title='See the full definition of Dealer Holdback'>read more</a>
- Dealer Incentives
- Bonuses offered by manufacturers to dealerships to increase the sales of specific models or to reduce excess inventories. Dealers may elect to pass on... <a href='/glossary/what-is-dealer-incentives' title='See the full definition of Dealer Incentives'>read more</a>
- Dealer Invoice
- The amount an auto dealership pays the manufacturer for a vehicle it puts on its lot. This amount does not always indicate the amount the dealership... <a href='/glossary/what-is-dealer-invoice' title='See the full definition of Dealer Invoice'>read more</a>
- Dealer Sticker Price
- Dealer Sticker Price is the price the dealer would like to get for the car, but for most transactions it’s just a starting point for negotiations.... <a href='/glossary/what-is-dealer-sticker-price' title='See the full definition of Dealer Sticker Price'>read more</a>
- Invoice Price
- The automobile manufacturer’s original charge to the dealer. <a href='/glossary/what-is-invoice-price' title='See the full definition of Invoice Price'>read more</a>
- Lease Fee
- The lease fee for a vehicle is the monthly lease payment multiplied by the term of the lease. <a href='/glossary/what-is-lease-fee' title='See the full definition of Lease Fee'>read more</a>
- An incentive paid by a car manufacturer as a way to increase sales of products. <a href='/glossary/what-is-rebate' title='See the full definition of Rebate'>read more</a>
- Sticker Price
- Sticker price is another term for manufacturer's suggested retail price or list price. <a href='/glossary/what-is-sticker-price' title='See the full definition of Sticker Price'>read more</a>
Frequently Asked Questions
Will a auto loan work for a private sell?
1 Answers | asked 7 months ago
should i pay off my auto loan now or wait and pay monthly installments until the end?
3 Answers | asked 2 months ago
Recent Auto Loan Articles
Recommended Auto Loan Articles