Written by Melissa Wylie | Edited by J.R. Duren | Updated on May 28, 2021
There’s a business loan to suit nearly every need. Small business loans may be short-term or long-term, unsecured or secured by collateral like equipment or invoices. They also include financing products like lines of credit or merchant cash advances. The best type for you will depend on how much funding you need, what you need it for, how quickly you need it and your credit history and time in business.
We chose small business loans from online lenders that could cover small, medium or large expenses. Small business lenders that appear on this list meet the following criteria:
- Maximum amounts no less than $150,000
- Funding available within two weeks of approval
- No more than two years in business required
- Personal credit score requirements below 680
- Transparent rates and repayment terms